WE OFFER A BROAD RANGE OF SERVICES TO HELP YOUR AGENCY IMPROVE ITS PROGRAMS AND PROCESSES.
- Operationalizing Equity: Guiding programs in identifying and implementing health equity concepts into their daily processes. We do this by 1) understanding what equity means for your organization or program, 2) identifying the most affected populations, 3) inventorying current work, and 4) identifying gaps and actions needed.
- Participatory Planning and Budgeting: Participatory Planning and Budgeting (PPB) is an innovative way to manage public money and to engage people in government. It is a democratic process in which community members directly decide how to spend part of a public budget. It engages residents normally not involved in public decision-making processes, improves neighborhood conditions, and distributes resources more equitably. We help organizations adapt and adopt PPB to best implement their work.
- Community Assessment: From consultation and training to full-scale services to conduct topic-specific or community-based needs and health assessments. Quantitative, qualitative or mixed-methods are used. Qualitative assessments include design, collection and analysis of key informant, focus group and other data collection approaches. Quantitative assessments include design, collection and analysis of primary or secondary data sets. Services can include analysis and/or interpretation of results, development of recommendations and strategies to utilize findings, and comprehensive report writing.
- Performance Management and Measurement: Technical assistance and training on developing performance measures, building a performance management system, and using performance management data. Trainings can be tailored for general staff, leadership/management, front counter staff, clinical staff and other relevant groups.
- Quality Improvement: Technical assistance and training on implementing QI, conducting QI projects, establishing infrastructure (e.g., QI plans and leadership councils) and developing a quality culture. Methods used include PDSA/PDCA, lean, six sigma, kaizen, rapid cycle improvement, IHI model for improvement, quality planning, quality control and others.
- Planning: Consultation, training and facilitation for agency strategic planning, community health improvement planning, budget prioritization, and other planning processes.
- Program Evaluation: From consultation and training to full-scale services including logic model and evaluation plan development, outcomes measurement, process measurement, database development, and report development. Additional services include interpretation of results, recommendations and strategies to use findings.
- Accreditation Preparation: Consultation and training for staff to help agencies prepare for accreditation including best practices, mock reviews, and facilitation of pre-requisites.